Royal Egyptian Flag

Royal Egyptian Flag
لون الوادى وصفاء سمائى وضياء قمرى...,ذلك علمى.. علم بلادى
Loading...

Sunday, March 23, 2014

رحلة امينة هانم زوجه محمد على باشا الى اسطنبول ومصر


From a Turkish book about amina hanem 
This is a summary of  a research I made about Amina hanem the  favourite wife of Mohamed Aly Pacha
 post it in a PDF form in order to make it difficult for the internet Pirate
so they have removed all photos and I'll have to re-post it again with the source
but I'll keep the traces of the removed photos
and I'll  post a link of the same subject at my flicker group

https://www.flickr.com/photos/43829903@N02/13360509954/in/pool-1681066@N20/lightbox/


A PDF summary of my research 










Now I leave you with the traces of the stolen photo




قصة سفر امينة هانم زوجة محمد على باشا من قولة الى اسطنبول الى مصر 







No comments: